Tex Sun Yoga is a Registered Yoga school under Yoga Alliance. Offering an unique alignment & vinyasa based program. This program is structured to create a high caliber learning experience. Become a certified Yoga teacher at the 200 hour level. Deepen your practice, learn more about yoga and learn to teach yoga.
With the many different lineages and styles of yoga included in this training, one can expect a well rounded objective experience. Participants will receive a broad base of yoga knowledge, that is up to date with current yoga teachings.
This approach prepares the student to have a wider range of teachings. It allows for the student to discern for themselves what they choose to teach from the many different styles that they learn from. This style of teaching helps students to better identify the types of yoga that are being practiced through out the world today.
- -Traditional/Classical/Modern Yogic Texts
- -Subtle Body Energy
- -Alignment, Vinyasana-(flow), Restorative, Yin, Ashtanga
- -Business of Yoga
- -Yogic Lifestyle
- -Specialty Yoga: Kids, Prenatal, Gentle, Partner
- -Yoga Ethics & Philosophy
- -History of Yoga
- -Pranyama & Meditation
- -Group Building
The approach used in this training is aimed at feeding the student in all areas of self: mind, body and spirit. Each student may relate differently to subject matter being presented. The curriculum is inclusive to many styles and flavors of yoga. Receive yoga teachings in this supportive environment that is conducive to growth and transformation.
You can expect the following in this training:
- Adapting poses per personal capabilities and range of motion
- Physical challenges that each style of yoga brings to the student
- Endurance through time spent in asana practices
- Strength, flexibility, balance through postures
- Intellectual teachings that inspire self study
- Skills of concentration and active listening
- Mental challenges that transform and evolve analytical skills
- Growth in logic and reasoning skills
- Supports skills of personal discernment
- Conducive environment in attainment of personal best
- Given tools to use when working through demanding information
- Demonstrates how to have fun and be playful during challenges
- Devotion of self to one’s own practices
- Unwavering faith in the process
- Fosters unifying community through working in a group setting
- Energetic awareness
More about the design of the program:
Melanie has has perfected her skills as a Trainer in adult learning environments since 1993, with experience in teaching others how to teach. Her organized and structured style makes learning easy for students.